Thursday 29 November 2012

The Frosty Festivities PDF, and the Challenge Winners!

Hello! This took me a little longer to put together than I expected, but The Frosty Festivities PDF is now available!


Just click HERE! 

You should then be able to view, download, or print the PDF, it's 40 pages packed with festive prettiness! PLEASE NOTE when you first click through it might take a little time to open on your screen, because the file is large. So if the SkyDrive screen looks blank to start with just leave it open for a minute and the PDF should appear!

 You can keep lots of the projects from the Frosty Festivities weekend, both mine and some of the Blog Hop posts, readily accessible for when you next need some inspiration!

Just please only keep this for personal use - and if anyone else wants a copy ask them to come to this blog post to download it themselves!

This is the first time I've made something like this, so I'd be grateful for any feedback, especially whether you think this is useful (I don't want to spend hours on a PDF again if it's no use to anyone!). Let me know in the comments below or by email at jennifergrace (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk. Thanks!

And now, to announce the winners of the Frosty Festivities Challenges!





Congratulations winners! 

 (details of entrants to each challenge, and the random number generator to select the winners, are available as a word doc if requested)

Please contact me by email (address above), with 'challenge winner' in the subject line. Tell me your mailing address so I get get your prize on it's way to you!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, I loved looking at all your projects! I hope you'll be back for the next event in May or June 2013.

Finally, I have a shameless request for votes! I've entered my 'Advent Wishes Jar' into a Christmas Craft Competition. If you are on Pinterest, and you thought the project was good, could you please click HERE and 'like' the project on the competition board? Who ever gets the most 'likes' wins an Amazon gift card so I'd love to win! And there's still a bit of time to enter something of your own if you want to!


Well, that concludes the Frosty Festivities posts (for this year at least!). Jennifer's Jumbles can now resume regular programming. I hope you are all feeling nice and festive now! x

9 comments:

Jane said...

thank you for all your hard work and I have liked your advent wishes jar which was one of my favourites from the weekend x

dragonllew said...

Just had a quick look at the PDF will download it later its brilliant perfect to refer back to]
Jenny x

Karen said...

Thanks for the PDF - there are some projects I didn't get chance to do so will be nice to come back to them at a later date. Once again thanks for a great weekend!!

Karen x

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks for everything,Jennifer....the weekend event, all the inspiration, the PDF.....and for my prize.

Lou said...

what a lovely download to refer back too - you must have put so much time and effort into it for us all...thanks x

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

Congratulations to all the winners and to you Jennifer for a very successful event.

scrappymo! said...

Not sure what a PDF is but I am sure my daughter will laugh as she explains it to me!!!
I know it is a file so perhaps instructions fro each project...?

Congrats to the winners and thank you for all the hard work you put into organizing this fun for all of us.

Julie H said...

Thanks so much for the prize as well as all the hard work you put into the whole event!

Julie Baswell said...

Thanks so much Jennifer for all the hard work you have put into everything, and for sharing it all with us. The PDF looks fabulous. Wouldn't change a thing. I feel published now!! :) Also gave you a vote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...