Saturday 10 November 2012

10 Things... That I've 'pinned' about Winter

So today it's time for 10 Things on the Tenth, as led by the lovely Shimelle Laine.

I've been looking on Pinterest a lot lately for winter inspirations, in preparation for my Frosty Festivities blog event, so today I thought I'd share 10 of my favourite wintry things I've pinned so far:


Some amazing Christmas Tags by Ashley Calder, using Jenni Bowlin and vintage bits and bobs - so inspiring!


A photo of Winter Snow in the City, which makes me think of Narnia because of the lampost, but also of shopping for Christmas presents!


A collage of Cosy Photos, I want the mugs! And I'd love to make a collage like this for my December journal this year.


This 'Joy' Spool Ornament looks simple to make but so pretty!


Some Festive FREE Fonts, what's not to like?!






How to make Macaroni Snowflakes - me and Little Miss will be making these this year!



A Golden Snitch Ornament - I want this on my tree.



Christmas Mojitos. These will make me merry!




Looking at all these makes me feel very festive. Have you noticed anything wintry and lovely lately? x


8 comments:

Tammy said...

Great pins. Christmas macaroni ornaments? Leave it to Pinterest! The Christmas Mojitos look yummy! Off to get that recipe...

scrappyjacky said...

There's some great pins here.

Sarah said...

Some lovely pins there!!! I love that red heart mug - can just imagine tucking up on a winter's evening with it, although it would be coffee or hot choc (not tea) in it!! xx

humel said...

These are fabulous! I was starting to feel wintry and frosty till I remembered that while I'm still on crutches I really don't want there to be any ice about.....

Jimjams said...

Some tempting pins there Jennifer but I know that Pinterest helps me "waste" even more time on the net so I try not to go there LOL!

Melissa said...

What a great collection to get the wintry inspiration flowing!

Tracy said...

Great finds on Pinterest...my new addiction, lol.
The golden Snitch ornament is so cute.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Christmas mojitos - yum!!!!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...