Monday 5 November 2012

September Catch Up...

At the end of the month I normally join in with Julie Kirk's Month in Numbers, but it's November now and I haven't managed to do my September or Octobers posts - things have been a bit hectic! I given up on trying to do the posts as Month in Numbers, I don't have time to find all my numbers written on scraps of paper, and think up all the rest! 

But I still want to re-cap those months with some photos, as I like looking back on these kind of posts to remind myself went on that I'd forgotten about, and to share with you what I've been doing outside of scrapping, and prepping for my Frosty Festivities blog event!.

Some of these you may have seen before but I want to put them all together, so I apologise if you're seeing the same pictures again! Some you won't have seen. I'm posting September's photos today and October's will appear tomorrow...

September:


We saw lots of weird and wonderful fruit and veg creations at the Dorset County Show, this elephant was my favourite.


Hubby's sister brought her two nieces for a visit and the cousins all played very happily together, and looked incredibly cute all lined up on the sofa!


Little Miss started school, which she's enjoying lots, mainly because she gets to see all her friends every day!


Baby Boy gets more inquisitive and active all the time, and he especially loves swinging at the playpark.


Little Miss became a mermaid when we went to the beach for the day.


Another playpark - look how happy it makes him!


My friend's band, Beartown Zodiac played an awesome gig in Bournemouth.


At a Thai festival, Baby Boy discovered he liked chicken satay a lot - he was ripping it off so fast and gobbling it down!


Little Miss had someone to be fun and silly with, on an autumnal walk with my friend Rosie!


And I had projects published in two books, '101 things to do with Glitter' for which I travelled to London to go to the book launch, and 'Stitch, Craft, Create'. Both are full of tempting projects from all kinds of crafters!

Thanks for taking a look. I need to get these printed and scrapped now! I'll be back tomorrow with October's photos. x

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It looks like you all had a fun month.

dogmatix said...

Congrats on being published :-) The pictures are great

Alison said...

A great selection of pics!
Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...