Thursday 22 November 2012

More Winners - and thanks to all who entered!

It's time to announce some more Frosty Festivities winners! 

But first I want to say thank you to everyone who entered - I'm sorry you can't all win. I wish I could come up with a prize for each of you, as I'm so grateful to you for visiting my event and leaving such fabulous comments!

Supplies mainly Pink Paislee City Sidewalks

Don't get too disappointed if you're not a winner - remember the Challenges are still open until Sunday (you can see links to them all on the Finale Post here). You can also look forward to the next event, I'm planning it for sometime in May/June 2013! 

If you'd like to be added to my email list, to be contacted about future giveaways, events, or classes at Jennifer's Jumbles, then leave me your email as a comment, or send it to me at jennifergrace (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk. Your email address will not be passed on to anyone else, and it will only be used for above information - I won't start filling up your inbox with random updates! (If you've already left your email address on the survey then I've got it - thanks!).

I'll stop babbling now, as I know what you really want to know is - who won? Here's the answers:


Congratulations!

Winners need to email me with their mailing addres - please put 'giveaway winner' in the subject line. I shall get your prize sent to you as soon as possible!

Thanks again to everyone who joined in - and remember to enter the challenges!

x

 (details of entrants to each giveaway, and the random number generator to select the winner, are available as word docs if requested)

15 comments:

Lesley G said...

Well done everyone!

furrypig said...

congrats to all the winners enjoy your prizes xxx

Jimjams said...

Congrats to the winners - and a BIG thanks to Jennifer for laying it on for us :o)

Lou said...

well done to all the winners!

Jennifer your thank you cards are great x

alexa said...

Many congrats to all - the winners and those who took part. I wasn't able to fully join in, but from what I've seen it was hugely successful, Jen!

Julie Baswell said...

What! I didn't win. Dang. Oh well, life goes on. :-) Seriously, congrats to the winners and thanks so much Jennifer for hosting. I'm sure everyone had as much fun as I did. Can't wait for the next one.

Julie Baswell said...

What! I didn't win. Dang. Oh well, life goes on. :-) Seriously, congrats to the winners and thanks so much Jennifer for hosting. I'm sure everyone had as much fun as I did. Can't wait for the next one.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks so much Jennifer! I can't wait. I have so many Christmas pictures still to scrap from last year!!!
Rinda

Alison said...

Congrats to the winners!....sorry I didn't get to play along more, bit it seems to have been a great event...]Well done Jennifer!
Alison xx

scrappyjacky said...

Just seen your Frosty Festivities pendant showcased on the MME blog.....wow!!!!

Annie Claxton said...

Well done everyone who's won and thanks again to Jennifer for all the festive fun - love the thank you card! :o)

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Well done to all the winners, not jealous at all!! Thanks again for a fun weekend

humel said...

Thank you SO much - hope you got my note of thanks on Twitter, and I'll email shortly :) After a couple of difficult days when my foot has been giving me trouble, this was a real pick-me-up - thank you once again! xx

Scrapdolly said...

Well done everyone
and actually I think we were all winners. I feel I had a fab weekend with so much inspiration and a lot of fun. That sounds like a win to me!
Thank you xx

Sandie said...

Thank you Jennifer, I've won the Kit of Old Winter! I'll email my details but want to say how much I enjoyed all your posts. I didn't miss any, and given I was holding a paint brush or sandpaper all weekend it was a welcome break and a challenge for me to achieve!! Thank you for putting this together. Great fun xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...