Thursday 15 November 2012

SJ Crafts Challenge #11

It's time for a new challenge over at SJ Crafts, and this time the theme is Christmas! There's an added challenge to 'Mix Up The Alphas'. Here's my sample page:

Christmas Photo Shoot:
My supplies included Bazill Sugar Cookie Cardstock. My Mind's Eye All is Bright 6x6 Pad, Stickers from the Collection KitButtonsRhinestones, and Decorative TapeHero Arts Clear GemstonesCosmo Cricket Tiny Type Cream. Crate Paper Acorn Avenue Thickers.

This layout features a photo from 2008, of a photo shoot I did with my daughter. I put the picture on all our Christmas cards that year. I managed to get her to smile by focusing the shot, and then peeping over the top of the camera to say peek-a-boo, or to blow raspberries! 


I added the gold ribbon with a hot glue gun, I love the shimmer it gives to the project!

Do you think you can enter this challenge? You can do any papercraft entry, eg. scrapbook layouts, cards, or gifts! One winner will receive a mystery Christmas themed prize! You need to enter by the 19th of December at 1pm GMT. For more details, and to see the other fabulous Design Team examples, see the challenge post here.

See you tomorrow for some Frosty Festivities! x

11 comments:

alexa said...

Thst coil of ribbon really does lend shimmer - very cool way to use it. The things we do to get a smile! You were clearly very successful - this is such a happy page ...

scrappyjacky said...

Yes....you certainly managed to get a beautiful smile....and I'm a big fan of mixed alphas.

humel said...

I love that rich, sumptuous ribbon! And that gorgeous smile, of course :)

Tammy said...

Such a pretty layout! That photo is adorable. Love the ribbon and scattering of buttons and gems. :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love this layout- the photo is adorable and the papers are just perfect for it!! great job

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty and festive! Adorable photo!

Lisa-Jane said...

Great picture and I love those papers!

D's Paper Studio said...

Outstanding layout and what a beautiful photo!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great photo, love the gold bow :)

eClaire said...

Excellent challenge, I have just been lucky enough to win some Christmas supplies, so I plan to crack them open for this challenge

laura said...

I love how you layed the Ribbon/bow. Very cute idea and great photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...