Tuesday 28 September 2010

weekend pics

Sorry I've been absent for a few days. I know I said I'd be showing you some more LSNED pages, but I had a slight problem with my LSNED book. I suddenly realised that I had missed out a page, and done all the pages since then with the wrong dates (four of them). I'm the kind of person that it would drive me crazy if I just left it, so instead I've been ripping out bits, sticking in new pages, and changing all the dates. Now I'm waiting for some PVA glue to dry before I can scan all the pages and show them to you!

I'n the meantime, I've also been busy having fun the last few days, with a visit from my mum and stepdad, and a day out to Kingston Lacy House with hubby and daughter. Some photos:

A walk to collect some blackberries....

... and to feed the ducks!

Little one got her facepainted at the Hobbycraft birthday celebration.

Sunny poses in the Kingston Lacy gardens.

Even the butterflies felt like posing!

The house is quite impressive.

Little one behaved most of the way around and was rewarded at the end, with a room that hhad toys to play with!

So that's what I've been up to this weekend! I also got my next DT project done for the Fiskarettes blog - these autumnal cards:


Details on how I made them can be seen on the Fiskarettes blog here.

We're off out in a minute, to pop to some shops. Hubby wants to buy a wine making kit, as a friend of ours has one and hubby is jealous of the cheap wine! So he might be getting into homebrewing!

Bye for now xxx

4 comments:

Sian said...

There is definitely a good post to be had from a homebrew story I think!

I have a funny feeling my LSNED pages don't all have the right date on them either lol.

You asked about my coat- it's an inky blue with a mustard lining and big buttons.

Lea said...

I LOVE these cards. Fall is my favorite time of year!!! What great pictures. Love your daughters coat BTW.

Meghann Andrew said...

Great photos, especially the facepaint one. So cute! I took my parents to Kingston Lacy when they visited us. Such a beautiful property. Also love your tree cards!

Anonymous said...

Have been to Kingston Lacy last Sunday! I liked it there and it's just around the corner! Great shots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...