Thursday 16 September 2010

LSNED catch up

Sorry I've been a bit behind with showing you my LSNED pages. I still haven't done yesterdays, but here's the 9th through to the 14th for you to see. Click on any photo to see it larger, or click here to go to my online album to see the book so far in case you missed any.







I haven't got much to do today other than housework and playing with little one, which I'm quite looking forward to. And this evening Rosie is coming round to try and make some invites for her wedding, so that should be lots of fun! Bye for now, xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How creative! I really love these!

Sarah said...

Hi!! Loving your LSNED pages ~ Have you drawn all the pics?? They really are fab!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! Have a great day!

Lea said...

Love all your little drawings. You really do a fabulous job. This book is so much fun!!! I'm sure you'll make some amazing wedding invites, please post when finished!!! :)

Keshet said...

This is so cool and creative!!

Rachel Brett said...

I love your pages Jen, this is such a fun album :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...