Tuesday 21 September 2010

photos from the weekend

I'm lucky that my best friend Rosie's family are very welcoming, they treat me like one of their own. Me and my little girl went with Rosie to visit them at the weekend. Here's some photos:
Rosie's step-dad carrying my little girl after I was tired out!

Rosie carrying my daughter after her step-dad was tired out!

A funky hat - a gift from Rosie's Mum

It was a bit more blustery the next day!


I had a lovely relaxing weekend, so thank-you to Rosie for taking us, and to her mum and step-dad for welcoming us into their house.

I'm now quite behind on LSNED, but I'm trying not to let myself get too stressed out by this when I have a million other things to do! xx

1 comment:

Lea said...

Great pics!!! Love that hat on your little girl. Glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...