Saturday 7 July 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today my baby boy turned 1. We didn't do much, as hubby had to work. 

We opened presents in the morning before he left:


And then in the afternoon I took the kiddies to visit a friend, and we went for a slightly damp walk. Baby contemplated what it means to be one:


He hasn't told me yet what he thinks of it, though he was quite smiley all day so I guess it's okay! 

We'll be going out tomorrow to celebrate a bit more, though I don't know where, as the weather is so horrible. We'll think of something!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy! x

13 comments:

Ana Laura De Romero said...

Congrats to your baby boy, blessings for all the family and kisses from México

Sarah said...

Aww, Happy Birthday little man!! He sure looks like he is enjoying his day by the smiley face!! x

Alison said...

Being one doesn't look so bad...hope you get a drier day tomorrow!
Alison xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Happy Birthday little man! He looks so much like you already Jennifer!

Jimjams said...

He looks way more than 1 in that first photo - Happy Birthday to him - my brother turned 50 today too - another on eborn on the 7th of the 7th!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday little man!!

debs14 said...

Oh my goodness, where did that year go? Hope he had a lovely day, he's looking so grown up now - no longer a baby!

Susanne said...

He is darling in all his expressions. I guess now he is a boy and not a baby, huh?

dogmatix said...

Hope he had a great day :)

Lou said...

Happy 1st Birthday to baby boy xx

Clair said...

Oh, he's such a cutie! x

Abi said...

oh my word isn't he a cutie! happy Birthday to him.

Sian said...

Gosh, I missed this big event too..I'm way behind the times! Happy Birthday Big Man

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...