Friday 22 June 2012

SJ Crafts Challenge #6

It's time for a new challenge over at the SJ Crafts Blog. This time the theme is Red, White, and Blue, you can use all three, or just two of these colours! Plus you can add other neutral colours.

I knew I had to use a jubilee photo for this one:


Of course you can use the colours to create a papercraft project along a different theme, it doesn't have to be jubilee!

For more DT examples, and to enter the challenge yourself, check out the post here. The deadline is 18th July.

Talking about deadlines, don't forget that my giveaway here ends tonight, so check it out! I'll be back on Monday with some sneaks for my blog event!

Bye for now, x

9 comments:

Sian said...

This is lovely Jennifer - it's a stand-out Jubilee page with its journaling and seriously cute photo!

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely Jubilee page....with a great photo.

Lea said...

Aww... great picture! Beautiful layout, love how you used the 6x6 paper!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love how the picture really pops from the background.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page Jennifer, adorable photograph!

Lou said...

I love the colours you've pulled from the photo Jennifer. No wonder your dd won...she looked beautiful x

Becky said...

What a fun layout, and I love the red, white and blue :)

Lisa-Jane said...

A great twist on the red, white and blue!

Berryqnfi said...

What a lovely Jubilee page....with a great photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...