Friday 29 June 2012

Birthday Party Costumes

I have so many photos to show you from my 30th birthday party (joint party with my sister - she turned 21!), but I'm not going to inundate you with them now, mainly because I'm too busy preparing for the start of my 'Organisation Celebration' which begins at 4pm today!

However, I can't possibly wait until after the weekend to show you at least a couple of photos from my party. The theme was Disney, and everyone came in costume. I made a costume for myself (Ariel) and for my little boy (Flounder). My Husband (Captain Hook), and my little girl (Rapunzel) had costume bought from a store. Don't we all look cute together?:


And here's me and my sister (Belle), you can see my mermaid tail a bit more in this one:


We had such a fantastic time! Even though, not long after we took these photos, it started raining and didn't stop all evening, grr!

I'll show you a few more party photos next week. See you later today! x

11 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oh my! Those costumes are awesome!
Rinda
(off to double check the timing on my blog post . . .)

scrappyjacky said...

You all look amazing.

Daphne said...

How cute! I guess you all had a great time! Looking forward to seeing these pictures on your layouts! xxx

Sarah said...

Fab Costumes!! Look forward to seeing more!! x

Lea said...

Wow! Fantastic costumes!

Aimee @ WallflowerGirl.co.uk said...

Amazing costume!

Jimjams said...

Awesome costumes - looks like everyone made a BIG effort - shame about the rain :o(

dogmatix said...

Everyone looks fab but I LOVE your Ariel costume. It is fantastic :)

Julian Booth said...

Wow this looks amazing and even more fabulous blog.Superb! Generally I never read whole articles but the way you wrote this information & the pictures of the party i really liked it is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it.one suggestion for you please insert all this images in one personalized photo books to make them more beautiful.

Thanks a lot for sharing
Kaolin

kids party suppliers said...

Beautiful costumes! I like the idea.

Stephanie Schultz said...

Oh my! Those costumes are awesome! Rinda (off to double check the timing on my blog post . . .)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...