Friday 22 October 2010

Latest DT project

Hello all!

My latest DT project is up on the Fiskarettes blog. I created this layout with a photo taken around christmas time last year:

My favourite bit of this layout is the masking tape - it was normal white masking tape until I painted, stamped, and coloured it, and I love how it turned out:

If you want to see more details, including materials used, you can see the project on the Fiskarettes blog here.

This week has been a little more manic than I anticipated, especially as I'd forgotten about Tam's class starting (Art, Heart and Healing - see button on right sidebar). But more on that tomorrow - I'll show you the Art journal page I've made from her first class.

I'll also be here early Sunday morning as part of this blog hop:

Which is being organised by the lovely Amy from Over at Our Place. I'll be sharing with you a simple recipe that I've loved since I was young, so check back on Sunday to read that, and to hop through the other delactable offerings across the blogosphere.

Night night! xx

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is a great page Jennifer .. looking forward to seeing what you come up with on Sunday!

Rachel Brett said...

Great page Jen, have fun making halloween crafts today :)

humel said...

Mmmm, can't wait to see your recipe! And I love that masking tape idea, will have to mentally file that away :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...