Sunday 15 August 2010

a couple of cards

I mentioned during the week that I had quite a few cards to make for upcoming birthdays / anniversaries. I thought I'd use a couple of Shimelle's challenges from the weekend to get some of these done! Firstly I used the 'create with heart' challenge (see shimelle's post here) to make an anniversary card for my in-laws:


Secondly I took the challenge to use squares in your design (see challenge here), to make a card for my foster sister. I struggled a bit with this one, and it's not the best card I ever made, but I'm sure she'll like it!

At least that's some of the cards off my list. I'm off to clear up my study, it's a big mess! To prove it, here's a picture of crafting-in-progress (another photo challenge, see here):



Time to tidy! xx

2 comments:

Lea said...

Holy moly Jennifer, you've had a very busy crafting weekend. Love the heart on the card for your in-laws and I like the colors on the birthday card.

debs14 said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for all the info on Bath, I did recall your blog post on costume wearing but it hadn't clicked that it was in Bath! Sounds like there will be lots for us to see and do (and eat and drink!) No doubt I will be blogging the photos when we return. Only a few weekends to go now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...