Saturday 14 August 2010

The commando crawl

When my daughter was little she liked to get around by lying on her tummy, and using her elbows to propell her along - commando style. It was suprising how quickly she could shuffle about!

I've been waiting to scrap a photo to tell that story, so I used it to follow Shimelle's sketch challenge from yesterday. Here's my layout (click on the photo to see it larger):
.
.
Here's Shimelle's sketch, you can click on the photo to go straight to her blog post about it. It's a good sketch, with plenty of room to make it your own! Remember you have until tuesday am to play along and be in the chance of winning prizes!
.

I'm working on another layout for her 'scrapbook with circles' challenge, so watch this space! xx

1 comment:

Lea said...

Wow, I keep scrolling down your blog and finiding new things! You've been so productive. I love the little heart embellishment and the brads in this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...