Monday 9 August 2010

busy, busy, busy!

Sorry I've been a bit absent this week. I had to work last week, and then we've all had a tummy bug, so I've spent today disinfecting the house! Not much time for scapbooking or blogging!

I did, however, manage to make this 'lift-the-flap' birthday card for my nephew, who turned one yesterday:




I hope he likes it. The animals are certainly cute! And if, for some reason, he's unimpressed with it, then my daughter also made him an animal sticker card:


I also need to make cards for my mother-in-law and father-in-law's bithdays, their anniversary, and my foster sister's birthday, all fast approaching! I'm going to be busy!

Also, just so you know, Daphne has contacted me now so I won't be re-drawing the giveaway. But don't worry, I've already got plans for another one to happen in a month or so!
xx

3 comments:

Lea said...

Love the lift the flap card. What a great idea!!! And the card your daughter made is too cute!!

Darlene S. said...

Such a FABULOUS idea!!! I love the peek-a-boo cards!! And what a darling animal sticker card. :D He should be very impressed with both cards! :)

Sian said...

Oh, no! I hope you are all feeling a lot better.

An interactive birthday is a brilliant idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...