Wednesday 16 June 2010

my Pa

Challenge 82 at Journaling Junkies is to scrap about similarities between you and your dad, or your kids and their Dad, in honour of Father's Day. I created a page about 'my silly, mad, funny Dad':


I have been waiting to use that fish button (bottom right corner) on a layout for ages, and no - my dad doesn't like fishing! It fits because he loves 'Wierd Fish' t-shirts, they are suitably silly for him!

You can see close-ups of the page, and the journaling typed up, here. Also, don't forget that you can join in the challenges too, Stefanie does offer a RAK once she's received a few entries to draw from!

I'm off to make some father's day cards. I have to make 4! (my dad, my step-dad, father-in-law, and my husband!) That will keep me busy!

x

1 comment:

Meghann Andrew said...

Great layout! Love that corrugated paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...