Sunday 20 June 2010

a bargain to beautify

Look what I bought at Wilkinson's yesterday:


Now, I already thought this was a fantastic bargain, at only 97p, but I have also just discovered that there are two in the packet. Two ready to alter jigsaws for under a quid, how great is that? They're about eight and a quarter inches square, and, needless to say I won't be using the included felt tips on them! I'll use scrapbook papers, acrylic paints and maybe a photo on one, and then, if I'm feeling generous, I'll let my daughter paint the other!

You can even buy these online, but they are out of stock on the website at the moment - page is here. If you live close to Poole and want some they had plenty in stock. I'll show you the finished jigsaws when they're done! x

2 comments:

SarahLP said...

These are an exciting find! Look forwrad to seeing how you alter them.

Rachel Brett said...

Can't wait to see what you do with them, thanks for sharing : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...