Wednesday 28 September 2011

LSNED 20th - 24th

Hello! Sorry my blog is becoming all about Learn Something New Everyday at the moment, but it won't be for much longer. I can't believe September is nearly over. Here's my pages for the 20th to the 24th (the 24th has a few page photos - it was a big day!):















































I'm pleased I've managed to keep up with LSNED, but I'm also quite looking forward to next month when I can get some other craft projects done - it's kind of taken over September! I know I'll be really pleased to look back on this book in the future though.

Hope everyone is having a good week! x



9 comments:

Sarah said...

More Fab pages!!! You will have a lovely book to look back on! Great to read about your day in Bournemouth, glad you all had a good time. Sorry I didn't get to chat much at the Craft Day! x

Lizzie said...

Oooh looooovely! I so like your LSNED album format this time. The double pages with little details - like lacey doileys - are just fab.
The "lessons" are fun to read and the pages are a great mish-mash of colour and ideas. Love it!

Julie Kirk said...

What lovely memories - I love the library time page. :-)

Sian said...

That's the way I feel about it too lol. I'm posting a few more tags tomorrow and that's it.

That's a real Rapunzel you have there :)

Lou said...

you will have a fab finished book by next week, great to look back on! and i've enjoyed sharing your pages xx

Alison said...

I know what you mean about LSNED...and I just blogged! Love your book and lessons!
Alison xx

Anne said...

I love your pages. The library one made me dream of this type of event at my local library when Dillon is a bit older.

Julie said...

Jennifer, I've just found your blog via Louise's, I love youre LSNED book and how you've created it from an old child's book.
I've been looking around for some sort of mini album to record my little ones adventures a playgroup and I think your idea would be fab.
Thank you so much for the inspiration and the most fantastic blog.
Ju x
P.S - I let you know how it turns out and link my blog back to yours xx

Veena said...

I like the album that you created Jen. Each pages is full of fun colours and stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...