Friday 19 November 2010

busy, busy!

Hi all!



Sorry I've been AWOL for nearly two weeks. I've been busy running writing workshops for kids, and also spending some quality time with hubby and daughter, as hubby has had the week off work. It's been a bit wet weather-wise, so we haven't gone out much, but we did go swimming the other day. Here's little miss all bundled up after we got out of the pool:



A project I created for this week's Monday Challenge went live on the Fiskarettes blog too. Here's the earrings I made:

More info on these can be found here.

Now I'm off this afternoon to run another workshop all weekend. In case any of you didn't notice it before, there's still a couple of days to enter my giveaway here. You have until Sunday night 8pm GMT to answer the question - I'll announce the winner on Monday!

Hope you all have a great weekend! xx

3 comments:

Sian said...

I hope you aren't wearing yourself out in the run up to Christmas :) Your workshops always sound like so much fun.

Melissa said...

Those earrings are great - perfect for fall!

Rachel Brett said...

Beautiful earrings Jen, they are so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...