Wednesday 22 August 2012

Little Bo Peep Sneaks

My latest DT projects went live today on the SJ Crafts Blog, here. They were made using the very pretty Little Bo Peep collection by Crate Paper. I absolutely love this collection, the colours are so rich, yet so soft at the same time! You can see all my projects on the shop blog, but here's a couple of sneaks to tempt you over there:

A Tag Mini-Book:


A New Baby Card:


Please go and check the rest out - there's a layout over there too!

I hope you're having a sweet day, x

7 comments:

alexa said...

Oh, I just love those tags! Each one tells its own little story ...

Lea said...

Ooh, I love the sneaks. I'll go check out SJ Crafts right now!

Lisa-Jane said...

Great sneaks Jennifer!

Sian said...

I'm already loving the little pieces of lace even before I go and look any further..

Clair said...

Love a good mini - off to have a look!

Alison said...

The lace caught my eye too..off for a proper look!
Alisonxx

Lou said...

A lovely project Jennifer x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...