Sunday 19 February 2012

SJ Crafts challenge #2

Hello!

I'm a little behind in showing you my project for the second SJ Crafts Blog Challenge, which went live on Thursday. The theme this time is 'flowers' and an added extra is to use the colours pink or red. Here's the card I made for some inspiration:


Supplies = MME Miss Caroline 'Dolled Up' papers, stamps and brads, MME Kraft Funday 'Bright Days' twine, Bazzill kraft cardstock, foam tape, Mod-Podge.
 

If you want to join in with the challenge you have until the 14th of March (1pm) to create a card, layout, or other papercraft project, using the themes, and link it over at the challenge post here. You can win a 'Howdy Doody' 6x6 paper pad.

Or if you want to buy some of the lovely MME Miss Caroline collection, it's now available at SJ Crafts here. I can particularly recommend the stamp set - it features flowers, woodgrain and butterflies, including a woodgrain-butterfly. Genius!

I hope everyone's had a lovely weekend. We went for a nice walk on the beach earlier, but we didn't stay too long as my daughter walked into the sea too far and filled her wellies up with water! It was too cold to let her walk around with wet trousers and boots. Never mind, I forsee lots of beach days this summer, as (fingers crossed) I should have passed my driving test by then!

Bye for now, x

3 comments:

Sian said...

Very pretty card Jennifer. I got hold of some of that collection myself recently and I love it

alexa said...

Such soft ice-cream oclours - just right for a summer beach, eventually! I love the flowers ...

Lisa-Jane said...

Its such a pretty card! Oh dear to the wellies..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...