Tuesday 17 January 2012

Christmas Catch-Up

Hello all,

Okay... so it's been a long while since my last post. I'm not going to give you any lame-o excuses, I'll just hold my hands up and say 'Sorry!' and fill you in on time missed. Here's a little catch up of what my Christmas and New Year looked like:

Just before Christmas we had a 'merry un-christmas' evening, which we have every year with our friends Rosie and David. My daughter had great fun playing with Rosie, and didn't want to go to bed!:


I had made these crochet mug covers for Rosie and David as part of their Christmas pressies, thanks to instructions in Mollie Makes:


We spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day at my In-Laws. Their tree was very pretty:


And my daughter was very pleased with the bike that Santa bought her:


The rag doll I made her for Christmas (following this tutorial) enjoyed riding on the back too:


The dining table looked very luxurious:


And little miss loved her xmas dinner despite the fact she'd been filling up on treats all morning:


I always like it when we wear red or sparkles on Christmas day!:


After Boxing Day we travelled to my mum and stepdad's, and stayed there until New Years Day (though hubby had to come home and work inbetween - boo). It was really nice to spend lots of lovely time with my mum:


And here she is playing charades, love how silly we can all be together!:


And one of the days we had a nice walk to get some fresh air:


Baby boy wasn't overly impressed though:


And on New Year's Eve we had a quiet evening in, which was nice and relaxing:


And we played some games. This one is called 'App-Player', we got it for my Step-Dad for xmas because he loves his I-phone! It was lots of fun:


So there we are, a glimse of my festive season. Sorry again that it's taken so long to post the pics on here. You can probably guess that my JYC album did no get added to very much! I might come back to it at some point, but for now I'm going to push on with new projects.

I'll be back soon (I promise!) with my one-little-word for 2012.

I hope you're all well! x

4 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Your little ones have grown loads! I still haven't got round to posting JYC and Document 2011 - the time is flying past too quickly. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas Jennifer :)

Lea said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a fun holiday season. Glad your back blogging!!!

Alison said...

Nice to see you back....looks like you had a lovely Christmas!
Alison xx

Lou said...

looks like you had a lovely Christmas and you have some fantastic photos there to scrap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...