See Shimelle's blog here if you want to see why I'm listing 10 things!
Here's 10 of my daughter's phrases which are well used at the moment:
1. "Scrubbly" - as in, 'it's all lovely and scrubbly', or 'that's too scrubbly' - I think it's her word to use when she doesn't have a word that fits!
2. "The naughty crocodile did it" - she won't admit to being the culprit at the moment. This last week she has cut off a bit of her hair, and spilled a drink of apple juice all over the coffee table, but it wasn't her - it was the naughty crocodile.
3. "Smile at me mummy" - when she knows she's being annoying she gives me a very cute, smug smile, and gets upset if I don't smile back.
4. "Just pause it, I need to talk to you" If we ask her to be quiet when something good is on the telly. Of course, we can't talk during her programmes!
5. "Just a little bit more playing" or "play with me a little bit mummy?" - kind of irresistible, even when we're late getting ready to go out.
6. "I'm not a girl, I'm a pussycat" - or a tiger/lion/doggie - there's been a lot of crawling around on the floor lately, even in the library.
7. "I'm good at winning aren't I mummy?" - we've been playing a lot of 'snap' with Disney princess cards. She's surprisingly good at it. Or I'm just really bad at it!
8. "I need a huggle" - I really don't want to correct this one, I love it that she's put the words 'hug' and 'cuddle' together! She pronounces most words really well so I'm letting a couple of wrong ones slip through for now as they're just too cute! Another one is 'forgetti' instead of 'spaghetti'!
9. "I'm going to be bigger soon" or "I'm going to be four soon" - her birthday isn't until March. Why do they start wanting to grow up so young?
10. "Love you mummy / daddy" - Ok, I know this one isn't funny, but it's my favourite thing she says, for obvious reasons!
Do you know any kids with cute phrases? x