Tuesday 2 October 2012

Today You Totally Rock

You may remember I won an amazing Pink Paislee 'Portfolio' prize package a couple of weeks ago. Did you know they are running a similar contest now, to win a huge prize package of 'City Sidewalks'? This time the week is based on cardmaking, as inspiration for the approach of World Cardmaking day this Saturday.

I know I can't win again, but I was inspired to use some of my Portfolio prize to make a card based on the Shadow Box Card by Andrea Budjack today. I guess I was also inspired by the Masculine Card by Danielle Flanders on Monday, as my card would be great for a guy:



The supplies are mostly 'Portfolio', I just added the sunglasses ephemera from 'Nantucket', some 'Mistables' scalloped ribbon, and a bit of grey bakers twine. It's a fun card and it will be perfect for my friend who's in a band - I might give it to him after his next gig!

So, are you inspired to give the Pink Paislee challenge a go? Here's the prize I won, to show you just how lovely and generous they are:


What are you waiting for? Go join in! 

Are you joining in with any other World Cardmaking day celebrations? x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your take on the shadow box. All of those Pink Paislee favorites, yeek! Love it!

alexa said...

That looks like a perfect card for the proposed recipient! World card making day? Oh dear ... :(

scrappyjacky said...

Great masculine card.

Lisa-Jane said...

Great card and what a fab prize for some lucky person?!

laura said...

Congrats to you,love your card. I just got the arrow diecuts, the stamp set and their binder album from this line.

Lou said...

i so love your card. I like how everything sits within the frame..super!

Jo said...

That is a great card x

humel said...

Oh, that's a fab card - and what a wonderful prize, congratulations! :)

Susanne said...

Wow, that card is seriously cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...